Christ’s University in Pacific is committed to the following goals and objectives: These are specifically related to The University’s purpose and central theme, of educating and training individuals to make their lives unique and distinctive in Christian integrity, academic excellence and in being equipped with skills for God-given services. The general objectives in meeting these goals are that Christ’s University in Pacific will:-
- Provide an academically challenging Christ – centered education in the liberal arts and sciences to students from diverse traditions and economic backgrounds and equip them to lead and labor as scholar-servants in a changing world.
- Promote the University’s commitment to biblical principles and spiritual development
- Share the Christian faith with others through action and example
- Advocate and represent the collective ideas, interests and concerns of the student body to the administration and vice-versa.
- Carry out high-level research for the advancement of knowledge, enhancement of technology and provision of service to the community and humanity at large.
- Facilitate the interchange of ideas and programmed among respective schools within the University
- Assist the administration in fostering a quality academic environment
- Award certificates, diplomas and degrees which may be deemed necessary or useful to carry into effect
the objectives and purposes of the organization
- Offer services to the community through innovations, consultancies and partnerships
- Promote moral and socio-cultural values that are compatible with Christian values
Furthermore, Christ’s University in Pacific is committed to:
- Establishing and maintaining a local Christian community based on the Bible, such that staff, students and visitors can sense a unique CUP culture that welcomes all and excludes none.
- The spiritual, educational and social development of our students providing the best teaching and support appropriate for peoples of all ethnic origins
- Providing current and relevant training courses that optimize the opportunities for our students to secure employment and further training.
- Being a good employer: attracting and retaining the best staff and supporting on-going training and development
- Continually improving the delivery of training as well as the effectiveness of management and administrative practices of the organization and to ensure the most effective and efficient use of our resources to maximize benefits to our students
- Within the staff, supporting each other in our personal and professional development to the benefit of the student body, the organization and the community at large.
- Providing a quality service that is responsive to the needs of students, employees, TNQAB and the wider community.
The CUP University Policy
All quality management policies aim to ensure that Christ’s University in Pacific is achieving its goals and objectives, and provide assurance that it will continue to do so. Quality management policies are developed in consultation with the Board of Governor Committee, The Senate and The Assembly. The President gives final approval to any new policies.