CUP UNIVERSITY VISION
Christ’s University in Pacific is committed to the following goals and objectives: These are specifically related to The University’s purpose and central theme, of educating and training individuals to make their lives unique and distinctive in Christian integrity, academic excellence and in being equipped with skills for God-given services. The general objectives in meeting these goals are that Christ’s University in Pacific will:-
- Provide an academically challenging Christ – centred education in the arts, businesses, and sciences to students from diverse traditions and economic backgrounds and equip them to lead and labour as scholar-servants in a changing world.
- Promote the University’s commitment to biblical principles and spiritual development.
- Share the Christian faith with others through action and example.
- Advocate and represent the collective ideas, interests and concerns of the student body to the administration and vice-versa.
- Carry out research at all levels for the advancement of knowledge, enhancement of learning, improved education systems, and provision of service to the community and humanity at large.
- Facilitate the interchange of ideas and co-operation among respective schools within the University.
- Assist the Professional Staff in fostering a quality academic environment.
- Award certificates, diplomas and degrees which may be deemed necessary or useful to carry into effect the objectives and purposes of the organization.
- Offer services to the community through innovations, consultancies and partnerships.
- Promote moral and socio-cultural values that are compatible with Christian values.