CUP UNIVERSITY NEW APPOINTMENTS!
Associate Professor 'Aisake Valu Eke was appointed as the new Pro Vice-Chancellor of Administration and Student Affairs.
• Staff appointment and promotions shall be made, upon the recommendation of the Pro Vice-Chancellor for Administration and Student Affairs supported by the Vice-Chancellor.
• Serve as Chair of the Administration and Management Committee.
• Assist in the communications between the various committees and university.
• Serve as the coordinating body for strategic planning and management.
• Coordinate the Enrollment Activities in order to recruit both quantity and quality students necessary to achieve University enrollment goals.
• Administer and coordinate student discipline.
• Serve as chief liaison officer between the administration and the student body.
All the best and God bless you Prof. 'Aisake Eke!