CUP UNIVERSITY NEW APPOINTMENTS!
Associate Professor 'Aisake Valu Eke was appointed as the new Pro Vice-Chancellor of Administration and Student Affairs.
• Staff appointment and promotions shall be made, upon the recommendation of the Pro Vice-Chancellor for Administration and Student Affairs supported by the Vice-Chancellor.
• Serve as Chair of the Administration and Management Committee.
• Assist in the communications between the various committees and university.
• Serve as the coordinating body for strategic planning and management.
• Coordinate the Enrollment Activities in order to recruit both quantity and quality students necessary to achieve University enrollment goals.
• Administer and coordinate student discipline.
• Serve as chief liaison officer between the administration and the student body.
All the best and God bless you Prof. 'Aisake Eke!
CUP GRADUATION CEREMONY ON THE 19TH…
SUCCESSFUL MPS ELECTED TO PARLIAMENT!…
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL CUP…
PARLIAMENT OF TONGA - ELECTION…